Sherkston Shores is more than a vacation resort. It’s a place where neighbours become friends, friends are like family and families make memories that last a lifetime.
Sherkston Shores is watching fireworks explode over the Quarry on Saturday night. It’s a day on the beach, under the sun, toes buried in the sand. It’s splashing about in one of the pools with the kids, relaxing in a hot tub afterwards. It’s a thrill ride slide down a three and a half-story waterslide. It’s wandering through 560 acres of magnificent landscapes. Sherkston is children at play, safe and carefree, their days filled with friends, fun and games.
Sherkston is kayaking, canoeing or scuba diving in the Quarry. It’s playing 9-holes of pitch and putt or 18 of mini golf. It’s tennis, basketball and volleyball. It’s barbecuing with friends. It’s a night rocking out like you haven’t in years to a great band and laughing till you ache at the great entertainment.
Making Sherkston Shores the premiere vacation resort destination for families on holiday near Toronto, Buffalo and the rest of the Niagara Peninsula has been the single-minded purpose and unwavering goal of Royalty Resorts for more than twenty years. To accomplish our goal we have:
- Assembled a team dedicated to being mindful and responsive to our guest’s needs, delivering the highest level of service in our industry.
- Developed new, carefully planned communities like the privately gated, environmentally sensitive Quarry View Village.
- Added amenities such as the Wyldewood Beach Clubhouse and the Family Fun Plex’s interactive game arcade.
- Provided the best live family friendly entertainment in the area.
- Improved services, from upgrading RV sites into full-hookups to expanding the menu at the Water’s Edge restaurant.
- Carefully maintained our magnificent 560 acre grounds.
Address: 490 Empire Road, Sherkston, Ontario, Canada L0S 1R0
Phone: (877) 482-3224 | (905) 894-0972