Safeway Tours provide you with deluxe shuttle service to and from Fallsview Casino Resort at many convenient locations around the Greater Toronto Area. For details on our pick-up locations and time, select a city or click on a pick-up location on the G.T.A map below to view our bus schedule.
The bus fare for regular Players Advantage Club (PAC) members is $7 each person and free of charge for Elite, Premium, Platinum or Gold card holders. For guests without a PAC card, $35 bus fare applies. Participants must be over 19 years of age, and a valid government-issued photo ID is required upon boarding buses bound to the casino. No backpacks or luggage allowed.
Safeway Tours reserves the right to charge $35 if either valid photo ID or PAC card is not presented at the time of boarding. Bus fare is not refundable. Safeway Tours reserves the right to charge an additional fee upon departure for non-Casino customers. This service is intended for the use of Casino customers only. Programs are subject to change without notice. Know your limit, play within it. Ontario Gambling Helpline 1.888.230.3505.
Safeway Tours – Toronto:
- Chinatown Centre (222 Spadina Ave.) – In Front of HSBC Bank
- Gerrard / Broadview – Northwest Corner
- Holiday Inn Midtown (Formerly Days Inn) (30 Carlton St.) – near College Subway Station
- Pape Subway – Tim Hortons
Safeway Tours – Mississauga:
- Hurontario / Burnhamthorpe (151 City Centre Dr.) – South of Square One Mall, in Front of Tim Hortons
- Centre View Dr. / Station Gate Rd. – in Front of The Carpool Parking Lot on Centre View Drive
Safeway Tours – North York:
- Yonge / Finch – Bishop Ave
- Jane / Wilson – Coffee Time
- Leslie / Finch – Ravel Rd
Safeway Tours – Scarborough:
- Finch / McCowan – Shopper’s Drug Mart (On Sandhurst Circle)
- Alton Tower – North Entrance, Fried chicken store
- Kennedy / Sheppard – On Bonis Ave, back of Walmart
- Steeles / Warden – Bamburgh Circle back of McDonald
- Splendid China – Restaurant Entrance (4675 Steeles Ave East) (Free Parking)
Safeway Tours – Richmond Hill:
- Hwy 7 / Yonge St – Tim Horton’s on Red Maple Rd
- Hwy 7 / Valleymede Rd – Opposite Side of Shell station
Safeway Tours – Brampton:
- Hurontario / Hwy 407 – Carpool parking lot (Free Parking)
- Bramelea City centre – Southwest Corner of Team Canada Dr./ Peal Centre Dr.
Safeway Tours – Woodbridge:
- Major Mackenzie / Hwy 400 – Carpool parking lot west side (Free Parking)
RESERVATION: Toronto: 416-593-0591 | Markham: 905-513-8886 | Scarborough: 416-609-2700