Choose from Three Options
- C$29 for a Niagara Falls Fun Bundle for two (C$324 total value)
- C$49 for a Niagara Falls Fun Bundle for four (C$618 total value)
- C$69 for a Niagara Falls Fun Bundle for six (C$949 total value)
Each Fun Bundle includes:
- Admission to Greg Frewin Magic Theatre ($30 value per person)
- 25 arcade tokens per person at both Niagara Falls Fun Zone and Captain Jack’s Fun Centre ($17 value per person)
- Admission to three attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone—Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure, Niagara’s Haunted Hallways, and Mystic Maze of Mirrors ($55 value per person)
- Admission to five attractions at Captain Jack’s Fun Centre—Cannon Blasters, Time Freak, Glow-in-the-Dark Mini Putt, Laser Maze, and Laser Tag ($50 value per person)
- $20 dining voucher to Outback Steakhouse
Greg Frewin Magic Theatre
Located in Niagara Falls Entertainment Centre, this theatre sets the stage for an evening of grand illusions by Greg Frewin—once crowned the best magician in the world during the 1994 International Federation of Magic Societies’ world championships. He brings that world-class production to his Las Vegas–style magic show, dazzling Niagara Falls audiences who’ve already bored after learning the secret behind how they make the water look like it’s falling.
Niagara Falls Fun Zone
Niagara Falls Fun Zone transformed 20,000 square feet of potential into a multi-faceted entertainment emporium. Here, you can engage in futuristic combat during rounds of Galaxy Quest lazer tag; putt your way past glowing coral and deep sea creatures on a shipwreck-themed mini putt course; or enter a maze of mirrors and watch your group multiply by the dozen, which is especially terrifying if you’re with the in-laws.
Captain Jack’s Fun Centre
At Captain Jack’s Fun Centre, visitors escape to a pirate-themed complex of mini putt, arcade games, and laser tag that sprawls over 40,000 square feet. Cannons and sea creatures thwart revellers in the glow-in-the-dark mini-putt course. Patrons duck and weave through a hide-and-seek-style laser-tag arena, or hunt for a hidden treasure chest in the depths of the Lazer Maze.