Year after year, the Niagara Parks Commission hosts Canada’s longest running fireworks series. Join us for a spectacular display in front of an unforgettable backdrop, absolutely free! Come early and find a great spot in Queen Victoria Park, where you’ll enjoy Zimmerman Fountain and our beautifully maintained gardens and landscaping. Grab a snack or a hot beverage at our Tim Hortons, conveniently located in Queen Victoria Place. Cold Stone Creamery is also available. Parking is available at our Falls Parking Lot, directly across from Table Rock Welcome Centre.
Join us for the 20th anniversary of Canada’s longest-running fireworks series! From May 17 until September 1, 2013, every Friday, Sunday and holidays at 10 p.m., enjoy a spectacular fireworks display in Queen Victoria Park. Come early on fireworks evenings to enjoy free Coca Cola concerts at 8 p.m.
Coca Cola Concerts Schedule 2013
- Saturday July 6th – The Broken Lyre
- Sunday July 7th – Guilty Pleasures
- Friday July 12th – The RazorBax
- Sunday July 14th – Cindication
- Friday July 19th – The British Invasion
- Sunday July 21st – Vinyl Flux
- Friday July 26th – Escapade
- Sunday July 28th – The Deal
- Friday August 2nd – The Broken Lyre
- Sunday August 4th – New York Minute
- Monday August 5th – Groovy Foods
- Friday August 9th – The Beer Nut
- Sunday August 11th – Max Hillier & Gatorbait
- Friday August 15th – PK Hummingbird Steel, Orchestra and Dragon Ritual
- Friday August 23rd – Stone the Radio
- Sunday August 25th – Slip Agent Five
- Friday August 30th – The Deal
- Sunday September 1st – Vinyl Flux
Fireworks Schedule 2013
From May 17 to September 1, 2013
Every Friday, Sunday and Holidays at 10:00 p.m.
Bonus fireworks displays in Queen Victoria Park every Friday evening at 10 p.m. from September 6, 2013 to October 11, 2013!!
Holiday Fireworks 2013
Victoria Day May 20
Memorial Day May 27
Canada Day July 1
Independence Day July 4
New Years Eve Dec 31
Best spots for viewing fireworks in both sides of Niagara Falls
Oakes Garden Theatre & Queen Victoria Park in the Canadian Side
Prospect Point in New York, USA or watch fireworks from the Rainbow Bridge
Note: Dates and times are approximate and subject to change. As always, Niagara Falls Firework performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.