Join us for our 19th Annual Easter Egg Hunt At Firemen’s Park
Friday, April 3, 2015
Hunt starts at 11:00
400 pounds of Chocolate Eggs!!!
Boy Scouts Promotional Tent
Say Hi to the Easter Bunny
Bouncy Castle – New this Year
4-6 years: First Run 11:00 am, Second Run 12:00 pm
7-9 years: First Run 11:20 am, Second Run 12:20 pm
10-11 years: First Run 11:40, Second Run am 12:40 pm
Kids 3 and under can find eggs anytime!
Hot Dogs, Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Cold Drinks, Snacks
Fish Pond, Face Painting, Colouring Contest, Guessing Game
$3 per child or food donation to Project Share
2377 Dorchester Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6S4
About Firemen’s Park
The Stamford Centre Volunteer Firemen’s Association has a long history in Stamford / Niagara Falls. We started in 1922 as fire protection for the village of Stamford until the eventual amalgamation with Niagara Falls in 1963. Since then we have continued on as a community based service club with our focus being the city of Niagara Falls. We are probably best known for two things: our annual carnival and of course Firemen’s Park, our 135 acre wooded conservation area on the Bruce Trail in the north end of the city. This park is wholly owned and maintained by the SCVFA, and is available year-round for use by the community; individuals and groups
The S.C.V.F.A. is probably best known for our 135 acre natural park, located in the north end of Niagara Falls,on the beautiful Niagara Escarpment (Dorchester Road at Mountain Road). There are hiking trails, picnic tables, fishing in our pond, concerts in our Ampitheater, as just a few of the possible activities. With partnership with the city, a new Modular Playground for children has been installed.